LI Buick Club Calendar of Upcoming Events
When Better Automobiles Are Built, Buick Will Build Them.
September 29 to October 1, 2017: Northeast Regional Meet-Clifton Park, NY
- Presented by the Upstate New York Chapter of the BCA.
- 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM Car Show Regsitration at Homewood Suite Hotel.
- 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Self-driving tour to the Saratoga Auto Museum.
- 5:00 PM Cruise to PJ's Bar-B-QSA, Saratoga for Dinner.
- 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM - Car Show, Homewood Suites Parking Lot, Awards Presentation is at 2:00 PM.
- 5:00 PM- 6:00 PM - Cocktails (Cash Bar) at Hilton Garden Inn.
- 6:00 PM - Banquet at Hilton Garden Inn.
- 9:00 AM Depart Homewood Suites for an after tour of historic sites.
HOTEL INFORMATION Homewood Suites & the Hilton Garden Inn located at Exit 9, Rt 87 (the Northway) with easy off/on availability. The hotels are adjacent to the Clifton Park Center Mall, with vibrant shopping, & are close to many regional historical sites, plus multiple dinner & entertainment venues. There are other major chain hotels in the immediate area. This will be prime leaf peeping season! We recommend making room reservations as soon as possible. NOTE: Both hotels will honor the special rates from Thursday night, September 28, 2017 through Sunday night, October 1, 2017.
HOST HOTEL: Homewood Suites, Clifton Park Center, 42 Clifton Country Rd, Clifton Park, NY 12065. Rates 135+ tax per nite includes breakfast. Call 518-371-2000 or 1-800-HILTONS. Mention room code BCA.
Hilton Garden Inn, Clifton Park Center, 30 Clifton Country Rd, Clifton Park, NY 12065. Rates $125 + tax, dbl Queen, King. No breakfast included but available on premises. 1-800-HILTONS. Mention room code BCA.
October 4 to October 7, 2017: AACA Eastern Regional Fall Meet - Hershey, PA
October 8, 2017 (Sunday): Lower Hudson Valley Chapter 6th Annual Buick Only Car Show, Cold Spring, NY
- Taking place at Historic Constitution Island from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Enter from southern end of Cold Spring Train Station Parking Lot.
- Rain date October 15, 2017.
- $20.00 per person includes lunch, bring chairs.
- Dash Plaques for first 50 Buicks in attendance.
- Gate closes at 1:00PM.
- please RSVP to Paul Chialone at (203) 240-7247 or e-mail email@example.com.
October 12, 2017 (Thursday): L.I. Chapter Monthly Membership Meeting - Marjorie Post Park, Massapequa, NY- 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Come on Down to hear about all the fall shows and events going on. We will be talking about our upcoming Friendship Meet taking place at Arnold Buick in West Babylon on Sunday November 5, 2017. Enjoy some time with your Buick Friends before the busy holiday season is upon us!
October 14, 2017 (Saturday): Central New England Chapter "Buicks in The Fall" 50th Anniversary of the Chapter - Cernack Buick, Easthampton, MA.
- Taking place at Cernak Buick, 102 Northampton Street, Easthampton, MA 01027
- $10.00 per car Pre-registration by October 7, 2017. Mail to CNEC c/o David Cleveland, 77 Edwards Road, Westhampton, MA 01027-9644.
- Call (413) 527-0661 or email David.Debbie@comcast.net for more info.
October 14, 2017 (Saturday): New Jersey Chapter Chapter Buick Show - Straub Buick, Keyport NJ
- Taking Place at Straub Buick, 400 State Route 35, Keyport, NJ 07735.
- For more information please contact Kevin Keenan @ (732) 583-8241 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 29, 2017 (Sunday): Free Spirit Chapter - 41st Annual Old Car Show, Kempton, PA - 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Held rain or shine, in and out door flea markets, 9 classes with three awards per class plus Director's award. All cars, trucks and motorcycles 1996 and older. Contact Clarence Getz @ (610) 377-6130 or click on photo above for more information.
November 5, 2017 (Sunday): L.I. Chapter - "Fall Back" Friendship Meet at Arnold Buick, West Babylon, NY - 10:30 AM to 3:30 PM Standard Time
- All years and Buick Models Welcome.
- No Registration Fees.
- Welcoming the 2018 Buick Enclave, Regal SportBack and TourX Wagon.
December 10, 2017 (Sunday): Holiday Party - Milleridge Inn, Jericho, NY 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- This will be a sit down dinner with a private room (Jericho Room).
- $46.00 each per LIBC member and one guest, $59.00 each for additional guests or non-LIBC Members (includes tax and gratuity).
- Visit the village deorated for the holidays and Santa's Workshop (additional charge).
- We are limited to 30 people maximum. Reservations and payment must be received by the club no later than Friday November 24th.
- House Salad.
- Appetizer - Penne ala Vodka.
- Choice of Entree: Includes Potato and Vegetable du jour.
- Oven Roasted Salmon with Dill Buerre Blanc.
- Chicken Francaise.
- London Broil in Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce.
- Desert: Seven Layer Cake.
- Unlimited Soft Drinks, Coffee and Tea (Cash Bar).
For questions or more information, contact Marty or Grace Jablonski @ (516) 781-4275.
May 27, 2018 (Sunday): L.I. Chapter - 39th Annual All Buick Car Show, Wantagh, NY - 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
The NB Center For American Automotive Heritage
Bulgari Complex - Allentown, PA
Click on picture Below for a New York Times article about Keith Flickinger and Precision Motor Cars - the exclusive Allentown, PA based restorer and maintainer of the Bulgari Collection.