Picnic Railroad Museum of Long Island:
Click on photo above for Railroad Museum of Long island website.
- For a tour to the museum Meet at 8:30 AM at the home of Jo Ann and David Millard, 15 Arbor Court, Bohemia, NY 11716
- Meet at the Museum 10:15 AM (Riverhead Location) 416 Griffing Avenue, Riverhead.
- Admission to the museum is $10.00 per person
- We will be taking the 11:22 AM LIRR train to Greenport to visit the museum's second location. Returning to Riverhead on the 1:11 PM train. Please note LIRR train fare is an additional cost $6.50 per person round trip $3.00 for Seniors. Lower fare for children.
- Lunch is included for Members and 1 guest. Non-Members/additional guests cost is $15.00 per person.
- There will be a private gated parking area for our cars
- Rides are available on the Worlds Fair LIRR Miniature Train.
- Please R.S.V.P. to Marc Alssid at (516) 785-3681 by Thursday August 10th.